Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I dropped the bomb

Tonight, Zach calls together a family meeting. On the agenda: the word "freaking".  He asked us to stop saying this frequently used word. If the said word is repeated the offender needs to write "I will not say the mini f-bomb." Fair enough so we all agreed. While escorting the kids back to their rooms Sam does something that annoyed me and I yelled, "Sam, get to freaking bed!" Oops. Hopefully, no one heard that. No such luck. They ALL heard it. "awww, Mom needs to write 50 times" Fine. THEN while Zach is laughing at my expense. I say, "What? He freaking made me mad." AHHHH!!! Not again...
I spent the last 25 minutes writing 100 times "I will not say the mini f-bomb."

4 comments:

  1. haha! I say "What the heck man!" and "I am sick and tired of this!" Now Taryn says both ALL.THE.TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should've just typed it.
    Copy, paste, print, done.
    (and SAVE for the next time around)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Copy, cut, paste is not permitted. Not my fault...league rules...

    ReplyDelete