I am throwing him a family birthday lunch a few days after his birthday inviting grandparents, great-grandparents, Aunts and more Aunts (there are a lot of Aunts). When I asked him what food he wanted he started with "macaroni and cheese" then "chicken nuggets" then "hot dogs" finally settling on "pizza". Thank goodness! If it takes him a week to decide what food he wants he might be 9 before he decides on a party place.
Monday, March 5, 2012
7 days until
Sam turns 8. This year I started a tradition in giving the kids 7 days of presents leading up to their BIRTHDAY. Tomorrow is day #1. Some items I bought so far is a giant 18" pencil with sharpener, a pack of Sharpie markers (Sam LOveS Sharpies), a GIANT eraser, a pack of colored pencils, a spy thingy, he will receive his very own set of scriptures on day #6. We always buy the children their own scriptures on their baptism year. This year is also the year when Sam gets a "friend" party as I have to rotate years or I would be broke from birthday parties. They get a birthday party in Kindergarten, when they turn 8 and 12. Sam can't decide where he wants his party. He has requested a Nintendo DSI which I agreed to but not combined with a party. Decisions. Decisions.
I am throwing him a family birthday lunch a few days after his birthday inviting grandparents, great-grandparents, Aunts and more Aunts (there are a lot of Aunts). When I asked him what food he wanted he started with "macaroni and cheese" then "chicken nuggets" then "hot dogs" finally settling on "pizza". Thank goodness! If it takes him a week to decide what food he wants he might be 9 before he decides on a party place.
I am throwing him a family birthday lunch a few days after his birthday inviting grandparents, great-grandparents, Aunts and more Aunts (there are a lot of Aunts). When I asked him what food he wanted he started with "macaroni and cheese" then "chicken nuggets" then "hot dogs" finally settling on "pizza". Thank goodness! If it takes him a week to decide what food he wants he might be 9 before he decides on a party place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment