Friday, March 2, 2012

a day to remember

Today at pre-school was Dr. Seuss birthday celebration. Here is a run down of what Olivia did at school today.

"WOW! What a wonderful Dr. Seuss day we had!!
We made our hats, played feelings Bingo, read My Many Colored Days (about feelings) and then on to our other festivities!
We loved our parade, the movie, and hearing the Cat in the Hat read to us! We even had Thing 1 and Thing 2 drop by from Hanby.
We had an ICEE for a treat for Dr. Seuss’s birthday.

We all looked great in our red shirts and striped hats!"




I received a call from the middle school "time out room" (seriously?) informing me that Isaac has detention. Yes, DETENTION for throwing paper airplanes in class.

When I picked up the children from school today (only 10 minutes after the phone call) the vice-principal walked to my window to tell me Michael was slapping a boy during lunch. "Michael will loose his recess on MONDAY"

I am so embarrassed.

Good bye Wii. Farewell friends. See you later ice-skating on Friday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment