Tuesday, March 6, 2012

a birthday joke

Zach walked into the house on my birthday saying, "I got you a birthday present."
Me, "really? where?"
Zach, "its in the driveway."
Me, "no, you didn't"
Zach, " yes, I did. come look."

I honestly didn't believe he bought me anything. I followed him outside. I MUST admit in those 5 seconds I had two thoughts. First, there is a car in the driveway that is totally crashed and he is going (try) to convince me to buy it and he will fix it. Second, he drove a car home and is going (try) to convince me to buy it "at only $200 a month".  For these 5 seconds I was almost excited. I walked outside and saw this.


A 2006 Porsche 911 Turbo S Convertible. (worth $80,000)

I walked out the garage door and immediately turned about. That was not nice.
To make it even WORSE, he posted on Facebook that he bought me this car for my birthday..as a joke. Even more not nice. That evening I had texts asking "did you get a Porsche?" "Did you really get a Porsche?" A week later, people were STILL asking about this car. **sigh**

Nope.

See that big white bus? That's what I still drive.



No comments:

Post a Comment