Wednesday, March 14, 2012

it was warm...

I can't believe the gorgeous weather this week. It has been in the 70's and I am lovin' it. Yesterday, I sent the kids out to play and told them to not return until the cow bell rings. (Not that I envy the simple days but I would LOVE to send the kids out and really ring a dinner bell) I sat in the sun and reorganized my boards on Pinterest. I should of been doing something productive but it was warm...
We slept with a few windows open. In the morning I heard lawn mowers, a sure sign of warm weather. I don't know what it is but the familiar sounds of birds chirping, mower engines, and even the annoying crickets singing brings comfort.
The best part of warm weather is the PARK! The park entices laziness. I sit on the bench and do NOTHING as my children tire themselves out. Today, we went to Talley Day park after school.





I know its blurry, but it is such a CUTE picture of him laughing.
I love that baby!!!!

I won't be making any plans this week so this warm weather can make me lazy.

2 comments:

  1. Haaa, these turned out great! The third one is him smiling at ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's those work out clothes. :o)

    ReplyDelete