Michael is assigned one day each month to bring in snacks for the entire Kindergarten class. One month I sent Goldfish (what kid doesn't LOVE Goldfish?) Michael was disappointed and informs me they (the class) always have Goldfish. He needs a BETTER snack. The next month I send in Go-Gurt. He was happy but it wasn't the BEST snack. Each month I send in a snack that I hope will out do the previous. A snack that is BETTER than any other snack.
This month I had the perfect idea! I was so excited! Michael is going to be so PROUD of me. I can picture him walking in with a big grin. I am going to be remembered as the Mom who brought in the BEST snack.
As the day got closer, I decided I didn't have time to be the BEST. I will settle on BETTER. I want to send in "one of the better" snacks. These looked so fun to make. Michael would definitely get high 5s for this. (below)
So here it is the night BEFORE snack day and I have nothing! Panic! I have to bring the BEST (or at this point most memorable). I have 1 hour to make this happen. I have to think quick. After an exhausting sprint around Target in search of a snack that will ultimately make Michael the coolest kid ever (and me, too). I bought Hostess Donuts. Yes! Perfect. The ONLY snack that will top this is sprinkled donuts from Dunkin Donuts.
I get home (still wondering if this will put me and Michael on top), calculate servings and begin putting mini donuts in their own bag. Only to realize one donut bag is 3 short (Hostess will be getting a letter from me!) making me 1 snack short.
What time does Dunkin Donuts open?


No comments:
Post a Comment