Yesterday, I walked into the hallway bathroom and saw a yellow liquid dripping down the side of the tub and floor. "Who peed on the floor?!!" I yelled. After all boys denied it and me assuring them that it had to be "one of you boys" because there is no possible way a girl could do that. I threatened the boys that I will put them in a pull-up if they EVER miss the toilet again.
Today, I walked into the hallway bathroom and AGAIN saw yellow liquid on the floor. I was so mad! Let me just say good thing they were outside playing because I almost pulled out my hat and broom. I poured some bleach on the floor and cleaned it up.
Later, child #3 comes to me and says, "would you really put a diaper on us if we peed on the floor?"
"What?" I turned my head so quick, he probably thought I was possessed. "Did you pee on the floor?" "Huh?" "Was it you, goshdarnit!"
The boy looked scared and finally said, "I think I'm gonna go back to my room."
Tonight, I found this on Pinterest. I'm hanging this in the bathroom.

All I know is that I don't use that bathroom!
ReplyDelete