Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I smile

Matthew is 6 months old today. I really can not believe it. He has brought such joy to our family. He is truly a loved baby. He makes me so happy. I love his smile, his giggle, his chubby little thighs, and his beautiful blue eyes. He rarely cries, sleeps like an angel, and has the most curious look.


This past month he decided he only likes sleeping on his belly. He can't fully roll over so he is stuck on his belly until I rescue him. I don't mind since I watch his tiny blue eyed head pop up and try to look over the crib railing. I smile. He showers me with wet drooling kisses. I smile. He attempts to sit up by himself. Though not quite sturdy he falls back...with a smile. I smile. I could spend every moment watching him, listening to his "oohs" and "ahhhs", and kissing him.

I have learned to cherish these moments because believe it or not those wise "older" women were correct when they said, "time goes by so quick".





No comments:

Post a Comment