Wednesday, February 8, 2012

love is in the air

I never cared for Valentines Day until I found out it is Cara and Isaacs' favorite Holiday so I need to step up my game and make it special. I found small, metal mail boxes at Target in the 1$ section. They come in pink, white, red, & blue. I obviously picked up Valentine colors. I'm hoping my finished box will look similar. I will fill them with candy for each of the kids.

For Zach, I am writing down 52 things I love about him on address labels and then sticking them each on a card (in a card deck). I bought a pack of cards when we were in Miami. ** Extra special** (I'm stuck at 37 things!) I found this idea on Pinterest.

For one of the childrens school Valentine party I am making sugar cookies decorated like conversation hearts.

This Sunday for FHM, we will all sit down and help each other fill out 93 Valentine cards for classroom parties. I think by the 14th I will no longer care who likes Valentines Day. But for now, I am enjoying it

No comments:

Post a Comment