This whole spending thing has got my undies in a knot. I feel so guilty. Last night, I couldn't stop thinking about what to do to fix it. I designed, in my mind, over and over again a list with budget goals. After hours, seriously hours, I realized that a lot of the purchases last week I did need to make. The boys really did need shoes and I scored some sweet deals online at Famous Footwear (spending only 22$ for Puma sneakers for Isaac) and LL Bean for a book bag for Sam. Usually, I can't afford to buy from LL Bean but took the chance knowing their products have a lifetime guarantee. I chose a bag on clearance and got free shipping. Purchases for gas, groceries, medicines, etc were necessary. The Target purchases included formula for the baby and household items including light bulbs, a heater filter, and batteries. (there was also a cute dress for Olivia and shoes..on clearance though!). So I guess in conclusion I (we) really need to sit down and decide HOW much I (we) should to spend in each area and then stick with it. Of course, if I spend $141 each week on unnecessary items I could possibly save $600 a month, right?
Now what can I buy for $600???
No comments:
Post a Comment