The last two days I have been down and almost out with some ridiculous strand of this stomach virus. It started Tuesday afternoon continuing until I woke up this morning feeling much better. So with me feeling all good I ventured to the Goodwill where I found a bunch of clothes for the kids. I was shopping for 1 1/2 hours (sheesh!) and left with these fabulous finds:
2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of pants, 6 shirts, 1 pair of shorts and a pair of Capris for Cara - (all from Justice, GAP, or Limited Too) Thank you little girl who wore the same size as Cara and had lots of $!
1 Nike gym shirt, a NY Yankees team shirt, and a pair of khakis for Michael
1 dress & 1 pair of Capris for Olivia
1 pair of Nike gym pants and an Under Armour shirt for Isaac
1 pair of jeans and a jacket for Sam
1 pair of Build A Bear cleats
1 game (remember UPWords? I played it as a child all the time!)
1 yard of outdoor fabric to make pillows for the patio furniture
1 bag of Bananagram letters to make alphabet magnets
and 1 red purse that I may convert to a diaper bag.
TOTAL= only 54$!!!
What Goodwill/Thrift Store are you people going to??
ReplyDelete