Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gratitude Catch Up

I didn't post "I'm thankful for..." for 6 days. I did think of something every day but I was in Miami. Here are a few I remember:

My mother-in-law, Nora, This is the second time she has watched the children so Zach and I could get a week away. I must not leave out all the times she has cared for them during births, date nights, moves, and weekends away.

I am thankful for modern transportation. Don't think I am cut out for horse and buggy, handcarts, or walking. I mean really...2 hours on a plane and I am 1100 miles away!

I am also SO grateful that we are blessed with our temporal wants and needs. They were early years (many years) when a trip or a new TV would never be considered in our budget.

Oh yea, by the way I am thankful that I can now watch "nothing" on the new 51" TV. I was cheering for the 70" but am trying to be modest.

No comments:

Post a Comment