Wednesday, January 11, 2012
I locked my keys in my van...again
Today I locked myself out of my van… while it was running… with my phone on the seat. How does one do this you ask? Well, let me explain…I started the van to warm it up on this brisk morning. A few minutes later we exit the house for school. "It's locked,Mom", said Cara, as she repeatedly pulled the side door handle. Not to worry. I walked to the driver door confidently opened the door, looked at the U and L on the lock button and pushed the L then closed the door. “Open the door Cara.” (That’s what I said to her. ) She replied, “Its locked.” Ok. Worry now. Since this is a monthly occurrence ( I have locked my keys in my van at every park and shopping center I enter) my husband didn’t even act concerned when I called him from the neighbors house. ‘Well, I guess I’ll come home.” You guess? 45 minutes later 2 men from his shop pull up and unlock the door. Then I realized he hired a personal crew to rescue me! Thanks, Honey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment