Sunday, January 15, 2012

I love my eldest! He was all I ever wanted as a baby. He was a good eater (nurser, too). He slept through the night at 3 months. (Shocking, compared to the others who still don't sleep all night) He is fun and easy going. He makes friends easily and always plays well with his siblings others. He was and still is my biggest helper. I thoroughly enjoyed the years I homeschooled him. I now enjoy watching him learn and expand his mind at school. I love his laugh. I love his smile. I see so much of myself in him..the good and not so good. Each year I watch him grow into a handsome young man, despite a few months with a trendy "Bieber" hair cut (or lack of cut). He is beginning to become his own person and all I can do is sit back (and pray) and watch the transformation take place with fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment