Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A very productive day

Let me start by saying I DO NOT ever make returns to the stores once I get the item home. (clothing that ends up being too big/too small, rips, whatever). It's a big inconvenience and hassle. IF the bag just so happens to be in the van, with the receipt, while I just so happen to be going in to that particular store, and I just so happen to remember to bring the bag in with me, than it will be successfully returned. Can't really think of a time this has happened yet.

Well, today I made 3 such returns...on purpose! I am still in shock!

First, to Target where I returned a pair of jeans and bought hair accessories and products. Second, to Kohls where I returned pajamas and bought an outfit. Finally, I went to TJ Maxx to return a shirt Zach purchased. I left TJ Maxx with 2 organizational bins and a curtain rod. I have come to the conclusion that it is cheaper to NOT make returns. None the less I can say I actually did it.

As I mentioned I bought a curtain rod. It is for my bedroom to hang the curtains my Mom bought me a year ago that I have had pinned to the wall. With 10 foot windows, rods don't run cheap but I found one on clearance. Yay! The curtains are officially hung.

Matthew had his 4 month (at 5 months) check up where he received 4 immunizations. He was such a good baby. He cried for a minute after the second needle and then smiled at the nurse. He weighed in at 17 lbs 4 oz (75%), 27 " (90%), and his head is at 50%. He is tall and round with a small head.

No comments:

Post a Comment