Thursday, January 26, 2012

I hate to clean

and if my husband would hire a petite Spanish lady named, Rosa I would never have to do it. However, since that has not happened yet I must grin and bear it..ok..maybe not grinning. I started giving myself a 15 minute timed period to get as much cleaning as I can so I can continue with all the more enjoyable things I fill my day with. When I come home from dropping the kiddos off I set the timer and hurry around to pick up, wash down, dust, make, and throw away all I can. Beeps. Done. Now I can carry on with all my sewing, painting, shopping, eating, and baking without feeling guilty.

I set the timer again at 5:00 (called 5 o'clock clean up) for 15 minutes so the kids can do the same thing. Works great so far!


 **UPDATE**
Funny thing. Never thought this could happen. On Thursday I ran out of chores for the kids to do. I was stretching so I gave Sam the job to vacuum out the shoe shelf and coat closet.  I think I need to be more creative.

1 comment:

  1. Bring em' over here, I have plenty for them to do. ;-)

    ReplyDelete