Spring break. Been there. Done that. By Thursday I was totally ready for my scheduled hours and busy days. I wanted to GET OUT and shop by myself. I wanted to get a shower without being interrupted with tedious questions. I wanted to pee without someone knocking at the bathroom door. Really? Give me 10 seconds people! The kids have been very well behaved, minus a few Wii remote throwing. I only had to smack someones behind twice and an early bed time once. But who's counting? Not me.
On Friday I took the kids to the Philadelphia Zoo. The weather was great. The Zoo was crowded, the most I've ever seen. Probably nothing to do with the 10 school buses were parked out front of the entrance. Isn't it Spring Break? 4 hours later we left without seeing the birds....the monkeys...the reptiles...actually half the animals we missed. In the end we had a great time with great friends.



Essentially we drove to the Philly zoo to eat, because I think that's pretty much all we did there. Ha! Totally worth the membership.
ReplyDelete