Saturday, April 14, 2012

Today was a crazy busy day! It seems like every month there is always one weekend that I just want to sleep through. I get exhausted just thinking about it.

This morning was baseball opening ceremonies. Isaac and Michael are the two playing baseball this year again. They had to be on the field with their team at 7:45 am all dressed up in the uniforms (no pictures). They were the cutest! I just love them! Zach complains the baseball season is loooonnnnggg and usually boring but I enjoy it. I enjoy watching the boys play and seeing them all dressed up squatting down in the field waiting for that ball to fly their way.  I like when they get ready to hit the ball and their leg swings up. I don't know why. I'm a "boy" Mom and its a boy thing.

Michael had his first game at 11:30. Isaac had his first game at 1:00. Michaels team tied 3 to 3. He hit the ball a couple of times and got one run. Yay Michael! (actually that's what I yelled and Cara made fun of me.."Until I hear YOU yell. Don't say anything." Jeez.) Isaac's team lost. Did I say lost...BAD???

At 2:00 Olivia was off to her friends birthday party dressed in her princess party dress and a flower in her hair. (wondering why I have no pictures? Sam, or maybe it was Olivia, since they BOTH deny it, broke the camera)

At 3:00 I took whatever kids I could find to Charles, their cousin, 3rd birthday party.
 Sam, Mommom, and Matthew



Since the party was at a fire house the children received fireman hats and got to walk through a fire truck.
It WAS a long day. I am tired. I am fat on cake. I am happy. I am going to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment