Sunday, January 13, 2013

I don't do Sundays

This year we have switched our church times back to mornings so we attend from 9-12pm. Let it be known that I DO NOT like Sundays anymore! I do not like getting up at 7 (ok, well today it was 7:45) rushing around to get ready while yelling the get ready list questions.."Did you eat? Did you brush your teeth? Where are your socks? Why aren't they ON your feet?!?!? " You know, the same questions repeated to every child five times because obviously they didn't remember it do it the first four times I asked. The whole morning makes me frustrated and angry. I usually sit in silence on the way to church. Matthew naps these hours also, the last hour he's le mis' baby.

Today I told Zach was going inactive. So if someone doesn't see me there after 2 Sundays in a row you will know why. I don't like so much time in the afternoon to fill with activities and entertainment. I liked going to church from 1-4pm. That was the BEST time ever! Also, I could get so much done on my secretarial callings in the morning, now I can't procrastinate.

I know it will get better as the weather gets warmer. We will be able to go to parks and Music in the Park in the evening. The earlier church time gives us enough time to have company for dinner, which is something I did miss. Family Home Morning went back to Family Home Evening.

If it wasn't for this adorable boy and his sister I may walk out the door one of these Sunday mornings and not return.













No comments:

Post a Comment