There was a tragic accident while at the ice skating rink. I was sitting in the snack bar(not eating snacks!) to keep warm since it was the only area with heat when Cara came in crying saying she made a man bleed. When she was out on the ice she couldn't stop so she just fell, which is logically the next best thing, right? A man didn't see her and fell over her hitting his head on the ice. She said he turned around and blood was running down his face. She was so upset repeating how she felt horrible that she hurt a man. It took me a bit of convincing her that it was all an accident before she would go back out. There were cones around the blood on the ice which made it even more devastating for her. Oh my!
I am sure she forgot all about the man slaughter accident while at Berry Yummy.
These pictures are phone shots so they are pretty bad but I love Brighams expressions while she was opening her gifts. m
I had a fun time with Cara and her friends. She is one funny girl and always gives me something to write about.





No comments:
Post a Comment