phew...I am exhausted just thinking back on this weekend. It was so busy and so much fun. We entertained 2 celebrations. On Friday, my sister, Jen was getting married to her long time boyfriend, Anthony. She gave everyone a weeks notice so my Mom and I came up with ideas as quick as I could scroll through Pinterest, in an attempt to put this event together. We spent all day Friday decorating and shopping and cooking to be ready by 6:00 that night. First, let me say I'm an so glad that I am not planning my own wedding or any wedding at all because I was hooked on so many fabulous and creative ideas through Pinterest. Oh, the joy of that place. It was all my Mom and I could do
not to decorate the entire house. I think the whole evening turned out wonderful. I enjoyed the time my Mom and I spent together.
Here is a close up of the table decorations.
The cake
My sister and her husband
Saturday morning everyone (plus more) came back again for my neice, Mykas 2nd birthday. I didn't have to decorate for that thank goodness! And since the rumor is my house is always clean, I didn't even need to do that! It was a fun time. My sister, Chrissee, is so good at throwing parties. The cake and decorations are always beautiful.
We had a few moments on Saturday before Cara had a birthday party to go to. I tried to catch a quick nap before picking her up then heading to the church to clean the building. I was so tired. I slept like a baby that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment