Friday I attended 2 school concerts, Michaels and Olivias. They did a fantastic job! Friday night we went to Longwood Gardens. I had a good time as I always enjoy Longwood.
I just wanted a nice picture of Zach and I...I don't get it...
After walking around looking at the mass number of light wrapped trees and bushes and watching the fountains we sat for a bit to sing Christmas carols with an organist.
And here is my oldest adorning us with Christmas carols on the way home.
Saturday morning we had a Christmas party at 8 am (yikes!) at one of the dealerships Zach works with. I just wanted to stay all snug in my bed while visions of snickerdoodles danced in my head. BUT Cara woke us all up in hopes of St. Nicholas being there.
It was a good time. They had a magician to entertain the children.
Isaac volunteered to help with a magic act. The magician gave each of the children gum, they had to be really, really good gum chewers,
he then pulled the gum out of the kids mouth (kind of gross!) It was awesome to watch, though. Isaacs gum must of been 9 feet long.
ENTER SANTA...
Each of the kids had a gift specifically for them. Isaac and Cara received 25$ gift cards to ToysRUS. Matthew got a talking Elmo and the others received some really sweet toys. It was very thoughtful of everyone to think about us. I'm grateful I could watch the kids enjoy themselves, laugh at the magician, and participate in an enjoyable party.
No comments:
Post a Comment