Monday, December 17, 2012

last and final Christmas party

Sunday afternoon I held the annual Clough Christmas Party. It's my Mom's side of the family and we have had a Christmas party with Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and everyone in between every year. Its something I always look forward to because some family I don't see all year. The last few years the party has been held at my house since its a little bigger and most of the guests live within 15 minutes of me. My aunt and cousins live 1 1/2 hours North in New Jersey and my Uncle and cousins live 2 hours south in Delaware. Besides my grandparents, everyone else is close by.

We always have a pollyanna. This year I scored Bath & Body Works hand soap and lotion and Zach got what I would consider the BEST gift. Its a fuzzy blanket! I can only chuckle while saying that. But there is much more to this blanket. When I redo my master bedroom over Christmas vacation this blanket is the perfect throw for my bed! Zach thinks he got it for himself (as he was hiding it behind his back) but I have already taken it. Thanks, honey.
Matthew always steal the show. He is so darn cute!


Poppop and Somer

Aunt Emily and her kids
The whole gang

Poppop, Mommom, Somer, Mommom (F), and Cara


 

No comments:

Post a Comment