One thing I love more than any other school activity is the music concerts. I have been so fortunate to sit through 7 years of multiple band, including the recorder, chorus, and other singing shows. I am one lucky Mom! The benefits of attending such performances is sitting in a room, usually standing room only, with other overly excited parents and grandparents....and uncles...and aunts...and cousins...and neighbors who can not wait to witness the show. Usually I sit in a row where I can't see my child. I try to take pictures but the photos end up out of focus or have someones big head blocking half the picture. I have tried to lift the camera as far as I can up and just keep clicking away in hopes of getting one (ONE!) good shot. Sometimes its very difficult to understand what the children are singing but I clap and clap and woohoo as loud as I can as if I was in the front row and there were captions across the wall.
Michael had a drum solo.
Olivia is 3 rows up in a black dress. She did great, mostly looking a me and smiling.
Mrs. Brooks, their music teacher.
No comments:
Post a Comment