Thursday, July 19, 2012

the good, the bad, the UGLY

That is how I am classifying my day from now on. I think it is perfect. A few days ago it was definitely an UGLY day. Today was a good day. So many factors play into the outcome that I really can't foresee how each day will end. When Zach leaves in the morning I am usually still in bed (shhh, don't tell anyone!). He says I don't want the day to begin. While this statement is TRUE, most of the time, honestly I just like my bed.

Today I went to the gym, the pool, the Delaware Children's Museum and finished off this GOOD day with dinner at Klondike Kate's.

As we were walking in I overheard a gentleman say, "It's kid's eat free. I guess they are taking advantage of that." I chuckled in my mind. Let's put this "Kid's Eat Free" thing in perspective, shall we. I had 7 kids with me (Isaac's friend and my 6) plus Zach and I. That's 9 eaters. Our bill was ....get ready...wait....$25.50. Hilarious! and frankly unbelievable. Kate's always has good food. It's loudish so the kids enjoy themselves and I don't feel the need to be constantly correcting their lack of manners. I have high hopes that tomorrow will be another GOOD day.

1 comment: