Not much happening in the way of exciting news ...
Isaac went to Scout Camp this week. This is his first year attending and he was SO excited. He needed to be at the church building at 4:45 am (yes, THAT early in the morning!), I heard him stirring at 4:00 with camp excitement.
Olivia and Michael are taking swim lessons afterwards we spend hours at the pool. Matthew LOVES the water.
On the 4th of July we went for a family hike through Brandywine Creek State Park. I mentioned to Zach I wanted to do something else so I could get a more "strenuous" workout in. He reassured me I would sweat on the trails. I reluctantly went and am reluctantly admitting I had a good time. I did sweat. I also swallowed a bug and almost choke to death. Olivia told me I should walk with my mouth shut. I took her advice.
We went to a bbq/picnic in the afternoon. The kids had a blast. The house was right on the Red Clay Creek where they spent majority of the time swimming.



No comments:
Post a Comment