Tuesday, May 15, 2012
a sappy post
I feel the need to thank Zach for everything he does for me. With Mother's Day being 2 days ago I couldn't let the day go by without being grateful to him for his dedication and hard work so I can stay home with the children. There are difficult days. Extremely stressful, difficult days. Yes, I complain. Yes, I fantasize what it would be like to not be home BUT deep down inside (not that deep) I wouldn't nor couldn't have it any other way. I am SO thankful that he makes the bed every day before he leaves for work. He puts away dishes and cleans the sink and counter. He cleans the fridge. When I am in the middle of a stressful moment he tells me to take a nap. He puts the kids to bed when I can't mentally stand one more second. I know he loves me. I know he tries hard to be the husband I deserve. He's not bossy. Not restricting. He lets me be me. He supports me in my decisions and sometimes needs to offer his opinion to straighten mine out. He lets me paint whatever color I want in the house. He supports my many, MANY projects and doesn't complain that the dining room isn't finished. He likes Goodwills. I like Goodwills. He likes Mango water ice. I like Mango water ice. He likes Sushi. I like Sushi. We work well together. We forgive. Sometimes forget. Always knowing we are forever. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment