Wednesday, May 2, 2012

are you camping or catching?


Isaac bought new baseball catchers gear with his birthday money (thank goodness we talked him out of an Ipod touch). Sunday, I sat down with him and ordered it off line (or is it off "online" or just "online"??). I paid for 2 day shipping so he would have it before his next game. On Tuesday, a big box sat at the door. I knew exactly what was inside and knew Isaac would be so ExCiTeD!! EXCEPT...the box was light (no, not in color..in weight), I mean really light. There was No WAY catchers gear would be that light (or is it lite?). Zach opened the box just in case and found, a box in a box in a box containing (get ready...) a sleeping bag! You've got to be kidding! NO!! Isaac is NOT going to be excited. In short, everything worked out, I called the company which overnighted another order and Isaac received it today. Just in time for his game on Friday...and Saturday...and Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment