I wanted to make a quick post before I forget what I'm thinking...
Right now I am so thankful for my house! Don't get me wrong... 3 days of not having to do laundry, cook breakfast, lunch, & dinner, or chase my own tail while trying to keep my house neat and tidy on a daily basis, was relaxing. I smiled as we closed the hotel door behind us, suitcases in tow, leaving smudges on the mirrors, crumbs and pieces of paper on the floor, unmade beds, trash filled garbage cans, and all the lights on.
I just entered my favorite place complete with peeling wall paper, toilet handles that you have to hold while flushing, kitchen lights that need to "warm up", and leather couches that are freezing to the touch (thanks Honey for turning the heat down....WAY down). However, the beds were made, the trash cans were empty and the lights were off.
There's no place like home.
No comments:
Post a Comment