Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm married to a model

Funny story. My husband, Zach, manages a body shop. The paint company that they contract with uses the facility for marketing brochures and procedure books. Last year his car, the Infiniti FX, was featured in the photo shoot. This year it gets even better! The company asked Zach if he would be willing to be a model for the photo shoot. This is quite hilarious and I chuckle when I think about it. Here is the email he received today...he's known as the "talent".


    • Car – Bronze BMW 328
    • Talent – Zach Dillard
    • Shots:
      • Painter using device on car exterior – Wide angle view with car, talent and some background in shot
      • Painter using device on car exterior – Tight crop with hands, device and paint in shot
I hope he doesn't quit his day job.

No comments:

Post a Comment