At the grocery store today I bought 4 cases of Mt Dew and had them on the bottom of the cart, as I was leaving the store there this ever so steep ramp which caused all 4 cases to slide off the cart in the middle of the street. I ran them over with the cart before I realized what happened. Now they're under the cart. I watched people walk by and stare though no one bothered to help. Tis the season! The cases fell off again on the way to the van, at which point I mumbled curse words and threw them in the cart. Added to my frustration was the fact that I don't even drink them!
I decided since I enjoyed grocery shopping so much I would venture to BJs in the afternoon. With Matthew in the car seat carrier and Olivia in the front seat, I filled my cart with food my family enjoys, that's when Matthew decides he doesn't want to be in the car seat any longer. I take him out and now have to pull the cart throughout the rest of the store while holding Matthew with one arm. I'm over heating, sweat balls forming on my brow, at this point I start stripping down to one layer. Good thing I had multiple layers or I would of been naked. As I'm loading the van, BTW the groceries from Shoprite are still in the back along with 2 big Goodwill boxes and 3 strollers, the laundry detergent falls out, the cap busts and it spills in the parking lot. What do I do? Hurry! Think! I frantically pick the closest Shoprite bag and dump whatever was inside out in an effort to quickly recover the detergent bottle. Well, I picked a bag full of yogurt cups. Where do you think that all landed?
My family will never appreciate what I do for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment