Wednesday, December 21, 2011
We made it!
We arrived. Luckily, not one child was threatened to be left on the side of the road. They behaved so well and Matthew even slept for the whole ride. Upon our arrival we immediately went to our room to explore. It is fabulous with 4 beds and 3 T.V.s. Isaac thinks this is awesome. Next time I book a room I am requesting the farthest room away from everything, oh wait, we already are. (In the picture we are on the 4th floor, 3rd balcony in.) At least I don’t need to worry about hitting the fitness center. After a quick lunch of PBJ and chips, we all got our bathing suits on and headed to the indoor water park. Everyone was having a great time…until I lost Olivia. There’s a first time for everything and I am really surprised it has not happened sooner. She ran up a water assembly to dump water buckets with Michael. I wasn’t quick enough. Panicked, I walked as quickly as I could. I had to concentrate on not slipping and falling while holding Matthew on one arm. Isaac found her crying so he took her in the lazy river. Meanwhile, I send out a search team to find a 4 year old, with a pink bathing suit, pink swim goggles , named Olivia. Happy ending… we were all reunited. Thank goodness for big brothers!
Labels:
Great Wolf Lodge,
Vacations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment