Friday, October 5, 2012

it's the 2nd day of Fall

so we decided to take a hike through Brandywine State Creek park. It felt more like Summer than Fall. Which is totally alright  to me since I have been avoiding this Fall weather like the plague. I am not ready to put away my flip flops and dresses. Well, actually that's all the clothes I have so I can't put them away or I would be appropriately unclothed. I do like to sleep with the windows open and wake up sOOOoo chilly that I need to snuggle up with my sleeping partner. No, not my husband but my one year old that doesn't sleep at night unless I hold him. I love holding him and having his head on my arm but I would rather sleep next to the man I love.
Our first encounter on our walk was this big fella. Zach put is hand next to it so we could see just how enormous it was. The kids wanted to bring it home but I objected since I wasn't sure what would actually come out. Something prehistoric definitely.





No comments:

Post a Comment