What's going on...
I am patiently waiting until August 27th when school starts again. I will clean my house all day on my first day of freedom then the next day I will dump toys on the floor, leave Wii remotes on the floor, and pee all over the bathroom. Oh, and spill my drinks. Just to reminisce.
I will be running my first 5K in 9 years on the 22nd of August. I am not prepared for this and have told Zach to just leave me behind. He said he won't BUT he will.
Matthew will be ONE on the 22nd of August. This is the birthday party invites that I ordered custom made from Etsy.
I am excited for his birthday and his party. I have been putting together all my ideas for decorations and types of cookies. Oh man, if I had an unlimited budget this would be so much MORE fun. I had this awesome idea to buy fortune cookies with labels that read "Happy Birthday Matthew". I know, SO COOL! They are too expensive. I want cookie jars for the table but unless I'm spending my budget on jars that too I will have to do without. I did splurge on a cookie cake mold because Matthew does need a cake to smear over his face. It's in the shape of an oreo.
I'm really excited that most everyone we invited has RSVP'd to come especially Zach's extended family who we don't see often.
Here are some pictures I took while creek hopping at Valley Gardens.
I am 16 lbs lighter. I have been eating Paleo style for 9 weeks now. At 8 weeks I finally hit 16 lbs! I am super excited, obviously. I haven't been at this weight for over 2 years (closer to 3). Only 4 more pounds until I reward myself with a pedicure. Can one lose 4 lbs while running a 5K? 
I'm seriously proud of you, that's awesome. That last 4 lbs will melt off like butter if you run the 5K with my new ankle and wrist weights. It all depends on how badly you want that pedicure. ;)
ReplyDelete