Saturday, June 23, 2012

did you blog?

Several times a week Zach asks me "did you blog today?" I know it's a small talk question similar to "how was your day?" since he knows not to ask "what did you do today?" That question would get a very, very long answer which he would not care to hear or even remember. Since the kids have been home for Summer I have no time to get on the computer and no really exciting adventures to blog about. We sat down the first day of vacation and made a Summer Bucket List. It was short. Thankfully I don't have children that are creative and spontaneous or I would be in trouble.
1. go camping
2. tubing/canoeing (We did that TODAY!)
3. make homemade ice-cream
4. Longwood Gardens (that was mine)
5. Blue Rocks game
I have no pictures of tubing. I had fun. I think everyone else did too, except for Sam, he said "this is the stupidest thing ever! I am never doing this again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment