Thursday, June 28, 2012

10 lbs of butter

3 and 1/2 weeks ago I decided to go Paleo. In other words I eat like a cavewoman. Though I haven't ventured out to eat monkey brains or fried lizard, I try to consume only fruits, vegetables, and fish and lean meats. I cut out all dairy...yogurt, milk, cheese. I cut out processed foods, desserts, and starch vegetables, corn, peas, potatoes. No beans (they are GROSS anyway). I thought it would be much more difficult than it was. So far so good AND I feel great. I have more energy than before. Yesterday, I weighed myself because I definitly felt lighter...10lbs lighter! I was so excited, I ordered a pair of earrings from a friend's jewelry business, Stella & Dot, as a reward...to myself. ANYWAY...I measure lbs in terms of butter. 1 box of butter = 1 lb. and it's kindof the same thing...FAT.



No comments:

Post a Comment