Called something like mile high mountain pie..
blowing out my 1 candle...
Zach really spoiled me! I woke up the morning of my birthday to the house being decorated and presents sitting on the table.
Each of the kids made individual cards. Cara's was so cute with little flip tabs and notes written on each. One tab said, " I wish people don't die. I don't want you to."
I ve been wanting a kettle bell to workout with. I guess when in doubt with which weight to get, just buy them all. I also received from Zach ear muffs for the shooting range. I feel much better now knowing someones smelly, sweaty ears weren't inside the muffs I just stuck on my head. I can't wait to wear them at the range...maybe next birthday I'll get my own piece of artillery. Pink of course. Not because I love pink, but a pink gun would Be AWESOME! and it would match my muffs.
For my cake, Zach brought home a layered chocolate cake. It had cheesecake layers and mouse with white and dark chocolate. VERY delicious!
and of course a variety of ice cream. I prefer fruity ice creams with orange creamsicle being #1.
It was a wonderful day!








So glad you had a great birthday!! You so deserve it and I am glad you were well taken care of! Happy belated Birthday!! :)
ReplyDelete