On August 25 Matthew had his first birthday party. 10 minutes before the party started I dropped my camera...and broke it, not completely so I got a few fuzzy snap shots of the birthday boy. He devoured his cake. I was in the kitchen socializing when I turned around and saw this. He definitely needed a bath afterwards. It was a great party. We had family and friends and neighbors attend. Matthew got some fabulous and fun gifts. He LOVES balls and received a neat set of balls with different textures and a large bouncing ball that lights up. Matthews favorite activity...throwing his balls downs the stairs while someone, usually me, is at the bottom tossing them back up. He just laughs throws the balls again. He also received some music makers and several noise making toys.
Olivia is getting so big. She starts gymnastics soon and is very excited about it.
The kids started school on August 27th. This is the moment I have been waiting for all summer. My days haven't slowed down at all. I feel they have gotten busier. The first week I made several doctor and dentist appointments, all those things I have put off. Zach was home that week too. The second week was Labor day and I decided to do some projects at the house because it rained all day. I must say how nice it is to have a peaceful house most of the day. It's wonderful! Now a picked up house?



No comments:
Post a Comment