Cara:
Why Why Why is Matthew in or was in the hospital? Could he die because that would be horrible. Since he kind of has a virus is it like a disease? I hope he sevives and tell him i love him so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!!!! I just want him to be okay.
Your awesome and careing and cool and nice and funny and humerous and sweet and thoughtful and kind and smart and most of all LOVEING Cara!
P.s Right now i would not want to be Matthew :(
Me:
Hi Cara! Matthew is sick but he will get better. The doctors are taking good care of him. A virus is not a disease. Hes having trouble breathing.
I love you!
I love you!
Cara:
Well thats a relief. When are you coming home? Do you know what the virus is called? And how did you respond? Do you have your kindle or does your phone have email? ILOVE YOU! DID YOU TELL MATTHEW I LOVE HIM? -Cara
Me:
My phone has email and I have my Kindle. Matthew has rsv. Its an infection in his lungs. I will be home ton ight and will take you to school in the morning. Dad will be spending the night with Matthew. Matthew hopefully will come home tomorrow but he may need to stay another n ight. I can't wait to hear about your shopping spree with Oma.
Cara:
I'll try not to cry about it but i want him so so bad! P.S whats doesr.s.v mean? Poor matthew I wonder how hes felling this is probably the most horrilbe thought in his life. Would of he does die or hes in th hospitl for weeks ormaybe mounths? WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME, I WANT YOU BEFORE I GO TO BED!
Me:
You should be in bed now. I'm coming home as soon as Matthew falls asleep. Good night. See you in the morning.
Cara:
Okay bye good night
THE NEXT DAY
Cara:
Hi mommy i guess your staying tonite since dad stayed last night. I'll miss you (tonite). How is Matthew doing? Is he breathing better? I need my little brother right now.
Me:
He is breathing just perfect! The doctors have done a lot of good work on him. He's coming home tomorrow! I may come home tonight. Dad said he'll stay here again. The doctors want to get him here one more night to make sure he's all well. I miss you and your brothers and Olivia. Be good. Help honey out.
Love you!
Mom
Love you!
Mom
Cara:
That makes me fell much better. I bet he misses us and he'll forget who we are. JK <3 Cara
Me:
No Cara don't think he forgot who you are. He misses you all too. Do you need to get a shower? Or do anything for school tomorrow.
Cara:
I already got one @ 6:30 and Olivia. And i forgot my math homework (AGAIN).
Me:
Well Good night!
Cara:
Good Night mom see you when you get home maybe. Thanks for watching Matthew. Tell Dad i love him and good night. Love you both! Bye
Me:
Dad said he will sing you a song tomorrow. We love you too!
Cara:
Stop your making me cry.! Bye Hope dad has a good nite
Dad said he will sing you a song tomorrow. We love you too!
No comments:
Post a Comment